Although I am not an official blogger I may put in my two cents here and there:
©2015 Angela Watson TheCornerstoneForTeachers.com
1) Share your authentic self to bring passion and energy to your teaching.
2) Allocate your time and energy wisely through productive routines.
3) Establish healthy habits for bringing work home and decompressing.
4) Determine how to do what matters most and let go of the rest.
5) Go the extra mile for families (but don’t take forever to get there).
6) Learn to say “no” without guilt and make your “yes” really count.
7) Do your part to create a positive school culture.
8) Take charge of your own professional development.
9) Let your vision define your value and measure of success.
10) Uncover the compelling reason for every lesson you teach.
11) Create curriculum “bright spots” you can’t wait to teach.
12) Incorporate playfulness and have fun with learning.
13) Build in periods of rest and downtime throughout your day.
14) Construct a self‐running classroom that frees you to teach.
15) Motivate students to take charge of their learning.
16) Connect with kids and gain energy instead of letting them drain you.
17) Choose to love kids most when they act most unlovable.
18) Be truly present and look for the light bulb moments.
19) Re‐write the story you tell yourself about teaching.
20) Innovate and adapt to make teaching an adventure.
20 Ways to Enjoy
Teaching Every Day…
No Matter What
Leave a Reply