1. Choices: Regardless of how tough the year was, I had choices available.
2. A God who loves and care for me
3. The basics food, house, and family were there to help and support me.
4. A laptop (mac), kindle and cell phone.
5. I have an inner circle of people who like me even though I lost a fried because I wasn’t available enough
6. My children come home to visit and talk with me.
7. I received a portion of my inheritance this year, tax free.
8. A great cabin with internet and heat in a beautiful area to retreat to when I need to.
9. A husband who cares about me.
10. My health improved. The side effects from my cancer treatment (radiation, chemo. surgery and drugs) have lessen.
Thank you God for everything!!
Leave a Reply