(c) Michelle Dragalin 2014-19
- E-Mail Information: Please contact me, if you would like to send a book to review at michelle(.)dragalin2(at)gmail(dot)com. I will do my best to respond as soon as possible. If you are interested in posting any of my reviews or content from the Writer’s Journey on your site, please contact me beforehand as I reserve the right to determine where my material is posted.
- Curriculum Material: The material I develop is solely my own creation and falls under copyright protection. At times it will be free and other times it will have a cost. The materials are not created during the time, use any materials from or is in any way connected to the school or districts where I work. All of my materials is connected to my Teacher Pay Teachers Store.
- About My Posts:
- I am a writer and there will be posts that discuss various aspects of writing or writing-related events. My opinion will be shared! I cover a variety of related topics.
- When I review a book, it is strictly my opinion. Currently, I am using book picture to illustrate stars. Posts that I write are researched, but they also include my personal opinion, as well as, the references I use to create the post. I ed to writing and review different genres, as such, I reserve the right to edit any of my posts at any time. Thoughts I share in my posts and reviews are mine alone and do not reflect those of my employer.
- Author Interviews/Guest Posts/Blog Tours: I love hosting authors and being part of blog tours. I would love to consider your author interview/guest post/blog tour if I feel the book is appropriate the Writer’s Journey site and if my schedule allows. Please contact me for more information.
- Disclosure: Sometimes I may receive books and/or Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs) to share, but I do not receive monetary compensation for any of my posts. If I choose to receive some type of monetary compensation I will list that information in the post. The views in opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own, not the schools’ or school district’s where I work. In addition, I will disclose when I am receiving payment from an affiliate or sponsored post. Finally, all information I share are posted with an eye to how I would eventually use it as a writer.